Likewise - lots of good days. Some highlights:
1) Teaching both my daughters to ride!
2) Random day riding home back across Golden Gate Bridge as a young racer - realizing that one day I'd remember these rides up Alexander and cherish the view and time in my life in the city. And I do and still remember that thought today...
3) Accidentally riding with Greg Lemond and Alex Stieda as a young racer. It was a big thrill
4)Some fun race highlights, mostly in criteriums. Don't miss criteriums though!
5) First time up Sneaky Pete trail near Palo Alto - amazing weather, just a great day and fun loop all by myself.
6) First annual Tour De "My Last Name" where some buds and I did an overnight and back - 2 days, ~160 miles total of great riding plus some beers. My wife had a catered bbq waiting when we came back. What a sweetheart.
7) Levi's Gran Fondo long course - had some misery due to weather, some great moments, a very balanced day. HAd to talk my friend up Coleman Valley road (he hit a low point then which is understandable).
8) Showing up last year to Sea Otter, not having raced in 15 years and never racing cross. Looking to my right and hearing someone say "Hi Don" and realizing the current master's world and US cx champ was in my race. That and getting some cheers at the beer tent as I executed a good dismount / remount (which was not a foregone conclusion since I was such a newby).
I could go on and on!